Terms & Conditions
1. All sales by hf Chocolates Limited are subject to these Terms and Conditions of Sale.
2. Although we always do our best to honour our brochure/website prices, prices may vary without notice due to circumstances beyond our control.
3. We make every effort to try to ensure that our brochures and our website are accurate but we cannot guarantee that all the information is correct. In particular, packaging may vary from that shown.
4. We have no minimum order size but for orders under £150 we charge £9.00 for delivery to the UK mainland. We will quote individually for delivery of all orders to the offshore islands (the Scottish islands, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man), Northern Ireland, Eire and other parts of the world. Timed and Saturday deliveries are available at a surcharge, please ask for further details.
5. If you wish to cancel an order or remove items from an order, notification must be sent to us in writing and we must then give our agreement. Due to the bespoke nature of some of the products it may not be possible to cancel some goods once the order has been confirmed.
6. Back orders valued at more than £50 will be despatched as soon as the products are available; you may add to your back order if you wish. Back orders valued at less than £50 will not be despatched unless you order additional items to bring the value up to £50. We will notify you when the products become available and will offer you a 7 day period to increase the value to at least £50. Failing this, we will cancel the back order and suggest you re-order when placing your next order.
7. Claims for any breakages or shortages must be reported to us within 5 working days from receipt of your delivery. Goods must be retained for inspection and photos provided when requesting a credit.
8. If we advise you that your order would be better sent on a pallet to protect the goods during transit and you refuse to accept this form of delivery, we will not be able to credit any subsequent damages or breakages.
9. Goods should not be returned without our prior agreement. Returned items must be received by us in a re-saleable condition with no price stickers applied. Items for return should be packed carefully to prevent damage to the goods in transit. If these conditions are not followed, we will be unable to credit the items.
10. New accounts will initially be opened on a pro-forma basis (payment in advance). A credit account can be applied for at any time but is subject to our approval.
11. Payment by approved account customers is strictly 30 days from date of invoice. We reserve the right to charge interest on overdue invoices at 8% above the Bank of England Base Rate and to claim reasonable debt recovery costs as per the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998.
12. hf Chocolates Ltd retains ownership of the delivered goods until payment in full has been made and cheques cleared. In the event of non-payment by the Purchaser by the due date hf Chocolates Ltd shall be entitled, in addition to all other rights, to enter the premises where the goods may be and recover possession of them.